The Story of Steve Jobs - An Inspiration or a Cautionary Tale

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Aug 16 12:02:15 EDT 2012

I have posted a great solution for all who are offended by me. Most email software has a great feature called Rules. You set a rule that will do a particular thing when the email meets a certain criteria. For instance, you could make a rule that sends any emails from me to the trash. I have already implemented this myself for a couple of you. :-)

The other thing you can do, and I do this often myself, is roll your eyes and click the delete button. It's not that hard.

Bob