The Story of Steve Jobs - An Inspiration or a Cautionary Tale

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Thu Aug 16 07:24:06 EDT 2012

Hi Chubby

I'd say it's kinda sad to assume the only venue for everyone to talk about politics is a mailing list for one specific IDE. But then, maybe making snarky off topic remarks is yours and Bobbies only reprise from your otherwise dull and non-political life? Who knows why he does it. But I know why you do it, and i'm glad to serve as sparring partner, but not here.

Cheesy greetings
Bjoernke

--

Use an alternative Dictionary viewer: