[ANN] DatePicker for LiveCode

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu Aug 16 05:50:51 EDT 2012

DatePicker looks very nice; I plan to start using it soon (I'm working
on an application that uses dates, and have dropped my own calendar
stack and I am re-designing the application to take advantage of the
better features of DatePicker :-)

Any chance there will be a TimePicker coming soon ?

Thanks
-- Alex.