How to switch two popovers ?

Jérôme Rosat jrosat at mac.com
Wed Aug 15 16:19:43 EDT 2012

Thomas,

Thank you for your answer. I studied several applications for iPad, such Things or Calendar. In Calendar, to add a new event, a popover appears to enter the title of the event. If you want to change the start and end time, you must point to the corresponding button. At that time, the "view" is pushed to the left with a new "view". Simultaneously the title of the new "view" appears. Briefly, this behavior is complex. And tools available in LiveCode to recreate this behavior seem not very suitable. This is why I was wondering if anyone had found a solution, because personally I have not enough skill to recreate this behavior.

Jerome