revxxx messages in plugins

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Aug 15 00:58:00 EDT 2012

Thanks Jacque.

The problem is, I'm probably going to need a front script anyway because
plugins don't get revxxx messages for all the events I need to know about
(e.g., the creation/deletion of a control).  Not sure why the revxxx
messages are quite so selective.

I'm also running into issues with some of the revxxx messages. revNewTool
doesn't happen and revPreOpenStack happens not only when a stack is opened
but also when it is closed ( I have no idea why that would happen).

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>