datagrid table: NOT sorting by column?

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue Aug 14 09:04:43 EDT 2012

I think it's actually working like an option button in the inspector: "this column is sorted _right now_." So to disable sorting you need to add a handler to your datagrid, to catch the "sortdatagridcolumn" message:

See also the lesson on disabling sorting:
http://lessons.runrev.com/s/lessons/m/datagrid/l/9148-how-do-i-disable-column-sorting

and on custom sorting (works to disable specific columns, if you want that):
http://lessons.runrev.com/s/lessons/m/datagrid/l/7330-how-do-i-customize-column-sorting