Word chunk includes punctuation

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Aug 13 13:09:34 EDT 2012

Ahah! So concatenation is not a very high priority when evaluating statements. I learn something new every day! I can see though why it would be like that. I could also ask for:

word 1 of "one two" & word 1 of "three four" and expect "one three".

One more argument for grouping with parentheses even when it seems unnecessary.

Bob