Server doesn't send response code

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Sun Aug 12 13:52:09 EDT 2012

On 28.04.2012 at 22:34 Uhr -0500 J. Landman Gay apparently wrote:
>But PayPal's sandbox test tool consistently shows an error and
>replies "IPN delivery failed. Unable to connect to the specified
>URL. Please verify the URL and try again." Obviously it did find my
>server and URL, because my script received the data and has
>responded back to Paypal, which in turn has responded with a
>validation.

No idea how this works in terms of Paypal API but from using the
online Paypal payments, I know that Paypal normally redirects back to
seller's webpage, not necessarily the one started with. Is it
possible that Paypal does not get this URL for post-processing the
transaction from you and that is what it complains about?

Robert