sent message skipping card handler and going to stack

Dr. Hawkins dochawk at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 18:20:41 EDT 2012

On Sat, Aug 11, 2012 at 2:11 PM, Mark Schonewille
<m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote:
> If your closeField handler is at stack level, then it will be able to call other handlers at stack level or higher only. If you want to call a handler lower in the message hierarchy, then you need to use the send command: send "updMyVal" to this cd.
>
> If this doesn't answer your question, then you might want to post the syntax that calls updMyVal.

I considered that briefly, and rejected it.  I would have sworn that I
had similar behavior all over the place with this message . . ..

Hmm, now that I think of it, this message is usually done as "send
updMyVal to field foo", and I must have simply put an "updMyVal" in
the script.

thanks.

--
The Hawkins Law Firm