Problem with textshift

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Aug 11 13:58:24 EDT 2012

Checked out the fixedlineheight and it is true.

I've now run this on the same computer (OS X Snow Leopard) same stack, same
data using 5.0.2 and 5.5.1 and the different behavior still persists.  If I
step through the code in 5.5.1, I can see the image shift down when the
line of code that sets the textshift executes.  Stepping through with
5.0.2, the image doesn't move when the same line is executed.  I've also
had a tester report the same issue with and earlier version of LC (4.5)

I guess some other property could be affecting the behavior but there's
something different happening in 5.0 and 5.5.  The text is Verdana 10 with
a line height of 18.  The images are 16x16.

Any suggested areas of investigation most welcome, or even any alternative
ways to do this.

Thanks,

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>