Teaser video for my new database library

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Aug 10 14:24:46 EDT 2012

On Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 2:58 PM, Tim Selander <selander at tkf.att.ne.jp>wrote:

> Andre,
>
> That was a very helpful video... and made me very interested in becoming a
> beta-tester, if you still have open slots! Does the library work with
> RevMedia 4.0? With Unicode?

Hi Tim,

I am about to release it. I haven't tested it with RevMedia but I think it
should work. It is targeted at SQLite. Unicode UTF-16 is the internal TEXT
format for unicode so I expect that it should work. I don't do any
translation. What you pass into the array, is what ends up in the database.

Cheers
andre

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.