What was that thing with Photoshop images?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Aug 10 12:17:23 EDT 2012

I guess there are cases where I too use controls with the same name.  The
most obvious one is labels.  99% of the time, I never need to address
labels in a script in any way so I let the default name of "Label" stand.

I'm also OK with duplicate names for different types of controls (field,
button, etc) or if the two controls are the same type but in different
groups.  In either case, the control can be identified uniquely by name.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>