[OT] Game Design Competition

Rod McCall rodmccall491 at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 10 05:54:45 EDT 2012

We are running a game design competition as part of an EC research
project, if you are interested please check out the info and link
below. Also there is a chance LiveCode will be used for the mobile
apps, if you'd like that to be the case then why not come up with some
cool design?:)

The LiveCity project announces an open competition for the design of a
mixed reality gaming experience that will connect the cities of Athens
and Luxembourg! The aim is to bring the people in both cities closer
together through the concept of serious gaming. The competition is
open to anyone aged over 18 residing in any country and you can submit
either individually or as a team. Groups of museum curators, students,
game designers or just those with an interest are welcome to enter.
The winner of the competition will be announced publicly and this is
an ideal opportunity to raise your profile in the mixed reality,
gaming and research communities.
Competition Information:

http://www.livecity-psp.eu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=75&Itemid=76

Deadline: 1st September 2012

--
Dr Rod McCall
Researcher in in-car, mixed reality technology and gaming