ANN: GLX2 3.0.10

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Aug 9 21:00:38 EDT 2012

Kay-

> Please don't stop working on GLX2 Multi-Undo, because I don't see Versions
> coming to LC anytime soon, it's just that I hope it does come because, when
> done properly, it will be so much better than what we have now.

Well, undo/redo in glx2 is already finished. And the generic mechanism
has now been uploaded to revOnline. Glx2 does have auto-archiving,
which pretty much does what you're describing: saves multiple versions
with timestamps as you go along in an archive directory. You can then
It's not as nice as having it built into the IDE from the ground up,
but it does the job.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net