What was that thing with Photoshop images?

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Aug 9 20:43:55 EDT 2012

Which reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask.  Why does the
Inspector allow only image IDs for button icons - object or file names
would be so much easier for maintenance purposes.  I know I can do "set the
icon of button xyz to the ID of image abc" but would be easier do it in the
inspector.

Maybe this is why I see on the list that people use images instead of
buttons?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>