Visual effect in rect

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at me.com
Thu Aug 9 11:29:51 EDT 2012

Jacque,

Is this for mobile by chance? And in particular for iOS? If so, are you using iphoneSetRedrawInterval somewhere? This can have negative effects on visual effects. If you're using this, trying setting it to 0 (zero) before locking the screen, then back to whatever value once the visual effect is done. If you're not using this, then I'm stumped. Sorry. :-)

Chris

--
Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally, Inc.