Need beta testers for new database library

Rod McCall rodmccall491 at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 8 13:20:10 EDT 2012

Dear Andre,

Oops, I am grappling with a new trackpad and an Azerty keyboard
(having only just got used to Swiss German) and oddly managed to hit
send too early, so here is my real reply....

Yes I may be interested in trying this out as we are doing a lot of
work right now with SQLite, although I have to confess we are using a
Python server for that right now. That said access via a nice wrapper
in LiveCode would also be good.

Drop me a line if you'd like me to test it out.

Kind regards,

rod