Need beta testers for new database library

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Aug 7 14:42:21 EDT 2012

On Tue, Aug 7, 2012 at 1:54 AM, stephen barncard
<stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com> wrote:
> It's a small lib that simplifies the communication with a sqlLite database,
> using a small set of commands.
>
> Very logical and straightforward.

Thanks for the kind words Stephen =D

The library is tested and targeted at SQLite databases but it works
with any database supported by RevDB (with a sane SQL standard)

http://www.andregarzia.com -- All We Do Is Code.
http://fon.nu -- minimalist url shortening service.