Copying objects to the clipboard

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Mon Aug 6 19:17:36 EDT 2012

Richard,
I've been playing around with this in the context of my original question
whicxh was how to identify exactly what type of object is on the clipboard
- field, button, etc.  The stacks is great in temrs of seeing exactly
what's represented on the clipboard but I still can't find anything that
indicates what type of object is on there.

It's not a huge deal since the copy will be done within the confines of my
lcStackBrowser plugin so I can easily store off what type of data has been
copied, but would be nice to know how Livecode figures it out.

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>