ANN: GLX2 3.0.10

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 20:35:15 EDT 2012

Richard Gaskin wrote

> I'm not sure I follow, since the keys of an array will be unique so
> there will be no opportunity to find matching keys within the same array.
>
> If you just want matching values maybe you could write a loop that walks
> through each element and turns that element into a hash with sha1Digest
> to use as a key in the resulting array.

As I understand, GLX2 version 3.0.10 includes an Undo for everything
that you wrote in the Script Editor. I am just trying to adapt this Undo
code
for vector graphics and all their attributes.

If the code is well done, it could be extended to every control in the card,
but first it's necessary to find a way to store only the differences between
changed states. That is, a differential between each changed state.

Could this be too difficult? Or Is this the wrong method to store previous
States
from a card, where the user could change control attributes and create or
delete controls?

Al