Closing/Removing a stack from memory

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Aug 5 13:01:47 EDT 2012

Bill,
Thanks a lot for this, that helps my project a lot.  It sounds like some
time browsing the IDE code would probably be useful.

I'm running into another font script issue which maybe the collective
knowledge on this list can solve.

My front script includes a newStack handler.  At one point in the
processing of that message, I check the CardIDs of the new stack - they're
empty.  I also have a newCard handler in the front script and it never
fires.  My assumption now is that lock messages prevents the new card
message from being sent when the new card for the new stack is created.
 Any thoughts?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>