Looking for post-secondary student coders for prototype dev

David Baker (3open) david at 3open.ca
Sun Aug 5 11:51:43 EDT 2012

Hi Al,

CASRAI is a standards development organization so the reference means
that the prototypes built will, among other typical software and UI
features, consume and produce CASRAI-compliant XML. A coder does not
have to be an expert in CASRAI at the start, they just need to have some
understanding of XML as an input/output of the prototypes.

You can learn more about CASRAI in this short video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmx7U9-i3Gg

Are you a potential candidate? or are you writing on behalf of other
students you be be able to direct to us?