ANN: GLX2 3.0.10

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Aug 4 20:09:54 EDT 2012

Good idea Alex.  The scripts are written out to plain text files to do the
comparison so the mechanism for checking any type of plain text file is
already in place.

Unfortunately, I've never used revServer so I'm not familiar with where the
.lc and .livecode files are kept. Are they kept in specific directores that
are associated with a stack file somehow or is it a user choice?

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>