ANN: GLX2 3.0.10

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Sat Aug 4 17:32:29 EDT 2012

Never mind an IDE that prevents the creation of dodgy code - right now I'd be delighted to get a fix for Mountain Lion so that it doesn't crash before I even get my development environment back up and running.

Life for me has suddenly reverted to the instability of 20th century Windows. Fortunately, the 'Save after every carriage return' mantra has stayed with me since migrating to OSX, with its (pre-Lion) attempts to lull me into a false sense of security! ;-)
Best,
Keith..