LC Android FC on Samsung s 3 sph-l 710. Android version 4.0.4

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Aug 2 17:04:28 EDT 2012

On 8/2/12 3:26 PM, Ralph DiMola wrote:
> Jacque,
>
> In your observations would a mobileSetKeyboardType "default" help? If I used
> the mobile text input control I assume this would eliminate the problem
> altogether.

Doubt it. I never set the keyboard type so it's always the default.
"Default" is the displayed key set (i.e., not the email or numeric sets)
but it doesn't control which keyboard app is running. That's strictly a
user setting. Your user should try setting it back to the system
keyboard app (in Settings) if he's using something else. If that fixes
the problem then there's not much you can do; the problem is an
incompatibility with the engine.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com