LC Android FC on Samsung s 3 sph-l 710. Android version 4.0.4

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Aug 2 15:55:22 EDT 2012

On 8/2/12 2:42 PM, Ralph DiMola wrote:
> Does anyone have this device to test for me. I have a customer that is
> getting an FC on the login screen as soon as they type a character.

I don't have that device, but my Android stuff always shuts down if I'm
using any keyboard except the stock one or the Samsung one. I normally
use Swiftkey but it kills LiveCode apps.

The docs do say that not all keyboards work. See if he's installed a
third party keyboard. I always have to remember to change keyboards
before I launch my apps that require input.

It's one reason I won't do any commercial development for Android yet if
the app requires direct user input.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com