Question Related to gRevAppIcon

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Aug 1 13:57:47 EDT 2012

Ed,

Define an icon file in the standalone application settings and this icon will be used for the alert dialog window, which is displayed by the operating system.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

Economy-x-Talk is looking for an amateur painter/cartoonist/poet etc. Contact me http://qery.us/du

The Economy-x-Talk office is closed from 30 August until 4 September 2012.