[OT] How long before..

-=>JB<=- sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Aug 1 12:57:47 EDT 2012

That is basically what I was saying when I said that the AI we have
seen is primitive and it was artificial in even calling it AI.

In the near future you will be able to put all of the info in the world
on a small dot.  With that intelligence the dot will have more power
than every computer and even super computers all combined that
exist in the world today.

Intelligence like that will provide AI.  The dot will be able to be learn
on its own and it will be able to communicate with other dots which
will allow them to exchange all of the info they have instantaneously.
They will be able to learn so fast and have so much knowledge they
will be able to learn things no human knew before making true AI.

-=>JB<=-