[OT] How long before..

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Aug 1 12:23:46 EDT 2012

If you try to compare iOS with a desktop OS, then yeah, all your conclusions are going to be skewed. Apple's intention was not necessarily to make a full blown production OS, comparable to modern OS environments. Perhaps we should also add to the equation developer intent. If users bought iOS devices knowing full well it had no file system, and that sold like bonkers, I think you can still call it an unmitigated success.

Bob