[OT] How long before..

-=>JB<=- sundown at pacifier.com
Wed Aug 1 11:32:55 EDT 2012

If did not use the phrase "at this time" it would obviously limit
my ability to learn and explain things in the future.

But given mood swings tend to cause irrational thinking as can
be seen in the "my girfriend" phrase it should not be too hard for
a computer to use certain events and respond irrationally.

Mathmatically it could be done based on various things such as
the time of the month the computer is responding.

-=>JB<=-