Scaling Gradients

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 06:31:46 EDT 2012

Hi All,

You could download this stack from:
http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/alejandro/stacks/penToolv032h.zip

In this stack, you could import Adobe Ilustrator files 7 or minor
that uses gradients. Then, using the Transformation palette
you could scale, rotate, reflect and skew this imported file.
It is expected some glitches in this process. Just report them
to my email, to check if I could fix them:
capellan2000 at gmail dot com

Just remember, this stack is BETA, there is no UNDO and please
test it alone, without  any other stack opened in the IDE or
using Ken Ray's StackRunner:
http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/livecode/downloads/StackRunner.htm

Alejandro