Server doesn't send response code

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Apr 30 18:43:45 EDT 2012

Hi Jacque,

What is the character set defined in your PayPal account? Look somewhere in profile>more options. Is it UTF8?

Another long shot: try setting the user agent to either "-" (that's a dash) or the user agent of a common browser.

What about switching to PHP?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

We will have room for new projects after 1 June. Contact me now and be first in line.