Server doesn't send response code

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Apr 30 16:10:21 EDT 2012

On 4/30/12 2:52 PM, Mark Schonewille wrote:
> Hi Jacque,
>
> What's the error?

Who knows, it isn't logged. But PayPal history shows a server 500 status
code, and my server log shows a "file not found" for that error
document, which is true, I don't have a custom error 500 page.

I am in the process of rewriting libURL logging so I can see what's
wrong. I do see in the scripts that libURL automatically sets the
content-length header as well as the "Content-Type:
application/x-www-form-urlencoded" header, so those are being sent.