Characters that can be used in an array key

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Apr 30 13:15:45 EDT 2012

True enough. I have found however that if I operate on a set of basic principles, I develop habits which prevent problems later down the road. This is one of my principles, and it serves me well. I do not see any case where using special characters in an array key would give you an advantage over using simple text names. Of course, I don't see all ends. :-)

Bob