Installing new software

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sun Apr 29 15:49:21 EDT 2012

Hi Alex,
Thanks for the suggestion. That would work but I'm just not a big fan of
the "splash stack" approach in general unless there's a genuine (at least
in my opinion!) reason for having one, like an extended amount of time to
initialise the program.  In this case, I'd rather delay the user every time
they run the program with a splash stack if the only reason for it is to
deal with a situation that happens infrequently.

But that's just me :-)

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>