filename path over local network

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Apr 27 12:09:40 EDT 2012

If the videos are relatively short that might be a good approach. If they are large, or the network is an older one, say with 10 Mbit switches, it could be a problem with time to load. I think it should be doable to stream the videos from the server. You just need a method to ensure the volume is mounted before proceeding.

Bob