Slow write to sqlite on usb sticks

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Apr 26 18:14:38 EDT 2012

I think you're using mySQL Bob?  If so, be aware that BEGIN and END are
also the means by which you lock the database.  Doesn't matter too much
with sqlite because it's basically a single user db but with multi user dbs
like mySQL (actually just about any db other than sqlite), locking is a
whole other story!

Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>