Slow write to sqlite on usb sticks

Terry Judd terry.judd at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Apr 26 06:01:11 EDT 2012

Interesting stats Kay. I have a feeling that not all USB memory sticks are equal either. The no-name ones we give out to students (8 GB) are relatively cheap and definitely don't perform as well as a couple of name brand sticks I have lying around.

I don't think we even get close to 11 MB/s out of these cheapies.

Terry...