Time-Stamping Demo programs #2

Francis Nugent Dixon effendi at wanadoo.fr
Wed Apr 25 13:31:28 EDT 2012

Hi from Beautiful Brittany,

OK, so we wandered off the subject just a little !

Jecqueline wrote, talking about Graphic Converter :

>> He just inserts a 10 second wait after every launch before the
>> program
>> becomes useable. Like most people, I used the free version for a
>> couple of
>> years until the ten seconds got so annoying I paid up. I've been
>> paying for
>> updates ever since.

I too used the program for free for several years,
until, covered in shame for having refused such a
tiny payment for such a fantastic program, I paid
up, and still use Graphic Converter every day (and
I feel so much better for being honest).

There aren't many programs which cost so little,
and yet render so many services.

Thanks Mr. Lemke.

- Francis