Time-Stamping Demo programs #2

Tim Jones tolistim at me.com
Wed Apr 25 12:29:13 EDT 2012

On Apr 25, 2012, at 4:16 AM, Kay C Lan wrote:

> I agree with the others though, I despise time limited apps because I never have 30 days to test them, I only have a day here and a day there and I spend half of it recapping what I learnt before.

Maybe the proper solution is a number of uses, rather than a number of days. That way, you could say "100 uses" and track that in a hidden file.  Another option is a function that causes glitching every so often if the app is an audio app, or add a watermark or hash pattern to saved images if a graphics app until a license is installed.

Tim