Time-Stamping Demo programs #2

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Apr 24 10:56:19 EDT 2012

Hi Richmond,
I just went through this same thought process. I have a 30 day and
functionality limits in my product but finally accepted that it's
impossible to make them foolproof. In my case, I.m selling a $25 product so
it doesn't make sense to spend huge amounts of time to foil the efforts of
a tiny number of cheaters - the vast majority of people are honest IMHO. If
I was selling a $5000 product, I'd be inclined to strengthen my legality
checking.

That said, it seems to me that if you include your demo date substack with
your product, then if it's not there at run time, just stop execution.

Pete