Time-Stamping Demo programs

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Apr 23 07:51:11 EDT 2012

Hi Francis,

Using software that keeps a list of all existing files, it is easy to find newly created files. This way, it is very easy to find preferences files and "secret" license files.

On the other hand, I believe that only very few people actually do this. Most people just delete the software if they don't like it or obtain a license if they do like it.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com
KvK: 50277553

We will have room for new projects after 1 June. Contact me now and be first in line.