[ANN] iOS GUI Elements 1.3 for LiveCode

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Apr 20 10:00:20 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

I have updated the iOS GUI Elements for LiveCode. A resizeTabBar handler has been added, to automatically resize the Tab Bar at the bottom of the page. The Search Table View now accommodates for the keyboard on both iPhone and iPad by itself when you resize your stack and two new keyboardActivated and keyboardDeactivated handlers trigger the Search Table View to resize itself when needed. I have also been testing the elements on iPad and all seems to work fine. The documentation includes a few hints about resizing for different screen resolutions.

The GUI Elements for LiveCode can be downloaded at http://qery.us/13b after making a donation. If you have donated in the past, then you can freely download everything from the private section of Economy-x-Talk's website. Although the GUI collection is provided "as is", comments and bug reports are highly appreciated.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com