Interesting breach of iOS terms or something for LC users?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Apr 18 05:38:08 EDT 2012

Hi,

Just like PhoneGap, AppGyver is basically a locally functioning website and does nothing that Safari can't do. If Apple has already approved the engine, then Apple might tolerate the preview app. This doesn't pave the way for RunRev to do something similar.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com