Major Datagrid Issues

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Apr 17 18:08:17 EDT 2012

Thank you zryip, that fixed both problems.  I had found another solution
which was to set the dgtext to empty.  I initially thought that wouldn't
work since the internal dg storage is not supposed to exist when use
dgNumberOFRecords.  I feel more comfortable with your solution though,
Thanks,
Pete
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>