Measuring Angles?

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Tue Apr 17 17:30:54 EDT 2012

Hi there,

Ok, I've tried just about everything I can think of to measure X,Y, and Z angles
on my iPad 2.  Nothing works right.  I tried converting from radians to degrees,
and the device just isn't giving me the correct information at all.  I've tried the
accelerometer, the "gyroscope", etc.  They all want to give me information like
the rate of change.  I just want angles in degrees!  Has anyone else had this
problem or found a solution that really works correctly and accurately?
(Yes, I've tried the basic examples given.)

Thanks in advance!

Rick