OK... what am I missing?

Tereza Snyder tereza at califex.com
Mon Apr 16 23:48:53 EDT 2012

I am at my wit’s end. Suddenly, my datagrid stopped working in my standalone. At first, I laughed, "Oh ho, I must have neglected to load the revdatagrid library! It’ll be fixed in a jiffy!"

But no.

"The lockmessages must be true!"

no.

"The data array must be empty!"

no.

Many, many hours later, it still fails. I have attached my debugging log stack to the standalone and added output statements in every step. I have ascertained—for sure—that IN THE STANDALONE:

- the datagrid library is in memory,
- the datagrid library behavior button exists,
- my datagrid group’s behavior is properly set,
- the template stack is in memory,
- the data array to be sent to the datagrid is correct,
- the lockmessages is false,

but when the statement:

  set the dgData of grp "Modules" of me to gModinfoA

is encountered, the 'setprop dgData' in the revdatgrid library IS NOT EXECUTED, and my next statement:

  dispatch "SortDataByKey" to grp "Modules" of me with "title", "international","ascending", false

is UNHANDLED.

Does anyone have any insight at all? I’ve exhausted myself over this. It used to work! It works in the IDE! I have a deadline!

I need a clue. *sob*

Tereza Snyder
Califex Software, Inc.
<www.califexsoftware.com>