[OT] How to take a fairly good concept and jack it up badly

Warren Samples warren at warrensweb.us
Mon Apr 16 19:24:57 EDT 2012

On 04/16/2012 06:14 PM, Kee Nethery wrote:
> Until the software is actually for sale, it probably does not make much sense to get worked up about their distribution system for large organizations.

If one wishes to prevent a plan from becoming a problem, it may be that
"before it matters" is very much the right time to make a fuss. It's not
that hard to see that this imposes all kinds of frustrating burden for
someone trying to administer a lot of computers. That Bob is fuming at
Apple makes me wonder if Satan is wearing a sweater today :D

Warren