[REM] SQLiteAdmin Offer Expires Today

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Fri Apr 13 14:11:41 EDT 2012

Folks,
A reminder that the offer of a copy of SQLiteAdmin for $4.99 expires at
midnight tonight, Friday 13th (!), California time.

SQLiteAdmin completely removes all the restrictions inherent in the
standard SQLite Data Definition Language, allowing you to add, change, or
delete any property of any existing schema object while maintaining the
integrity of your data.  Its data browsing functions allow you to display
your data with complete control over which rows and columns to select,
insert new rows (including duplicating existing rows), and update or delete
of single or multiple existing rows.  For convenience, your row and column
filters can be saved and recalled for later use.

I have started on a series of short instructional videos on how to use
SQLiteAdmin.  You can find them on my Youtube
channel<http://www.youtube.com/user/lcSQL?ob=0&feature=results_main>.
So far, I've covered the creation of tables, indexes, and triggers and will
shortly be adding videos on the creation of views, SQLiteAdmin's data
maintenance functions, and various other SQLiteAdmin activities. You can
stay informed of new videos by subscribing to the channel.

--
Pete
lcSQL Software <http://www.lcsql.com>