LiveCode Mobile Info at LiveCode Journal (was Re: How to detect Android or iOS)

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Apr 12 12:43:29 EDT 2012

On 4/12/12 11:26 AM, Ken Ray wrote:
> I also wanted it to be a more curated set of data

I don't mind curated. It would be great if you could add an RSS feed
though. I read the RR forum feed and it's handy because I don't always
have time to visit the site but I always read the feeds. I'd love to
have LC Journal in there too. Our resources are scattered over so many
sites, having an aggregator collect the info is very useful.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com